As an Assistant Account Manager, you will be an integral part of a dynamic account service team responsible for the development and execution of fully integrated marketing communications plans for various businesses in the southeast.
If you can work for a fast-paced company, are team-player and have a creative mind, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Assist the account manager in developing and executing strategies for their various clients.
- Forge and cultivate relationships with clients, vendors, and promotional partners.
- Compose and distribute communications covering relevant local marketing news and updates to the clients
- Assist managing the broadcast and digital trafficking for all local campaigns
- Manage team and client jobs using Monday.com software
- Administer the upkeep and organization of files on the internal online server, including client contact lists, local creative assets, and presentation decks
- Capture meeting minutes and action items during internal and client meetings, as well as coordinate meeting materials
- Provide administrative support
- May travel one to two days per month, mostly to local destinations for in-person meetings
- 2+ years of experience in account service or brand management, preferably within an agency or marketing department
- A background in advertising or marketing, ideally with business-to-consumer marketing, field marketing, retail, or QSR experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Passion for collaboration and intellectual curiosity of business challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite—create, edit, and format Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations
Also A Plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite
- Experience in professional client/customer relationship management
- Experience in project management
- Experience and comfort with public speaking
- Experience in successfully working with multiple teams and stakeholders
- To apply, send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the subject line: Assistant Account Manager.
Ridge Media is based out of Greenville, South Carolina with a satellite office in Charleston. We deliver a synergy of data marketing expertise and passion surrounding the marketing industry. We house a Digital Department and an Art Department, to pair with certified specialists within their respective sector of marketing. We are a young and hungry team that is able to be agile in a quickly changing marketplace who’s common purpose is to create a positive impact through our work, living by the motto “Making a difference while earning a profit.”