Ridge Media Is Hiring!
See below for more details.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
The specialist will work closely with clients to plan, execute and optimize all SEM programs. The Specialist will research keywords, upload/download data, build paid campaigns across multiple search engines, execute tests and optimize campaigns, write ad copy, build reports, and contribute to profitable revenue growth. The Specialist will also be responsible for working with other team members on organic search opportunities, holistic media planning, user experience optimization, analytics, and overall marketing strategy.
A successful Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will work with the SEO and Marketing team to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers. In addition, the SEM Specialist is in charge of managing the paid search budget, and setting up or integrating accounts for new or existing clients.
This is NOT a remote position and requires in-office attendance. Expect to work closely with the rest of our team in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
About Ridge Media:
A versatile team of marketing consultants, Ridge Media is constantly adapting to the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape. Specializing in every aspect of content creation, web development, marketing and branding, we are a marketing firm that is able to produce measurable and repeatable results for businesses while maintaining transparency and intelligibility when communicating those results with clients. Our primary goal is to utilize our unique skill set and platform to help scale our clients’ businesses.
What It’s Like to Work with Ridge Media:
Come join our laid-back, positive and energetic workplace environment at Ridge Media. As a small, family-owned business based in Greenville, SC we are an intimate team of marketing professionals that work closely together for a host of local and regional clients. Expect to work hard but have a great time doing it.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist responsibilities are:
- Assist clients and account strategists in determining the role of PPC in achieving client objectives. Design strategies and tactics for PPC channels.
- Create and manage paid search campaigns for clients across multiple search engines.
- Optimize bids, ad copy, and landing pages to drive consistent improvement against multiple KPI’s
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using analysis of data
- Track٫ report٫ and analyze website analytics
- Track٫ report٫ and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget٫ appropriately estimating monthly costs٫ and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Create monthly reports using DashThis for account executives outlining monthly performance including both historical performance as well as planned optimizations.
- Assist in new business development, client decks, and other agency projects.
- Optimize copy regularly for Holidays, flash sales, etc.
- Helping to on-board clients, which means setting up their Google Ads Account
- Making sure conversion codes are implemented correctly on site
- Make sure Google Analytics is setup or integrated properly into workflow
- Optimizing accounts daily after analyzing analytics, search term reviews
- Collaborate with organic search teams to identify synergistic opportunities for search.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) requirements are:
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google
- Well-versed in performance marketing٫ conversion٫ and online customer acquisition
- Continually current on trends and best search engine marketing practices
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Ability to analyze and document budget
- Adept in and experienced with website analytics tools (e.g٫ Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative٫ test-driven field
- Google Ad Words Certification
- Willingness to learn and expand into new territories in paid marketing (Amazon, Tik Tok, etc.)
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to prioritize correctly
- Communications skills